Charlemagne Stavanger

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Blogger Beta Switch

I signed up in August to check out the new Blogger Beta and a few days ago migrated my other blogs to Beta as Blogger completes its beta phrase (why am I still calling it Beta? I guess the name stick huh?). So far so good, except that in my personal blog I'm still unable to enter a title for my entries. I don't have this problem with any other Blogspot blogs and switching to Beta haven't fixed it either. Before, I just bold a section of my post to make it stand out, but this is becoming more and more of a problem as I'm hoping to get into some more robust things and its totally out of my control, so hopefully I'll find a solution somewhere on the World Wide Web :)

On the other beat, not much have changed since migrating to Beta. I still use the classic template, and to my pleasant surprise I see labels now at the bottom of my entries. Eventually, I think I will recode this template to Beta to support labels in the sidebar etc.

Labels:

posted by Stavanger at 4:39 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home