Charlemagne Stavanger

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

New iPods
Alright, not exactly new iPods, but Apple just release new iPod Nano in different colors! The colors themselves seem to be a carry over of iPod Mini colors. However my favorite color is still black :). Another difference thats I'm probably personally more interested in is Nanos comes at 8 gig now, a lot more than MP3 players of the same sizes.

Personally, I don't really like the design of the Nanos, I think they are a bit too long or not wide enough. The iPods has the perfect porportions, but it is still nice to see Nanos in new colors, especially the new lime green :)

posted by Stavanger at 8:20 PM


2 Comments:

  • Wow 8 gig is impressive. I could fit a large slice of my music collection on there. I have an mp3 player but it's only 1 gig, not so impressive. ;)

    By Blogger Bonestorm, at 6:45 PM  

  • I'm not keen on the colours. Some of them just seem to bright and outrages. I'll stick with my black i-pod too.

    By Blogger Citizen_Stu, at 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home