Charlemagne Stavanger

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Will You Be My Friend?

Ok, ok everyone here is my friend.

Now, I need a very special FireFox friend who doesn't have FireFox yet. I will share why Firefox is so great with you following up with a download. If you download it it before September 15, like they say, we will be immortalized in Firefox 2.0 and our names appeared on FireFox Friends Wall!!!

Come on, won't you be my FireFox friend? Its a great browser! Just leave your name & email address here please!

Thank you so much!

For more information check out the Firefox link

posted by Stavanger at 9:30 PM


2 Comments:

  • I would love to be your Firefox friend, but I downloaded it months ago. Sorry.

    By Blogger thethinker, at 10:28 PM  

  • Yeah, I know, that's the problem, everyone I know has downloaded Firefox as well...too bad :(

    By Blogger Stavanger, at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home