Charlemagne Stavanger

Monday, December 04, 2006

MSNHotmail

Email brings the world closer, the second after you send your email, your recipient will receive it in their virtual mailbox. Now, is this true? I knew for a long time sometimes emails can take minutes if not hours to be delivered by Yahoo or MSN Hotmail, but something different occurred today.

Earlier this afternoon, I sent two email to myself. Don't ask me why I sent the first, but the second one was sent after I forgot to attach something to the first...Anyways, I logged in to my email again, to my surprise, my second email was there however the first which was sent 2 minutes earlier wasn't. I waited for ten minutes and poof! there first email. I have no explaination for this delay...



Here you can see are two emails to myself :-8. One is bigger than the other by 100 times because of the attachment



The first, smaller email on top was sent at 3:57PM



The second, larger email at the bottom was sent at 3:59PM

Labels: ,

posted by Stavanger at 4:36 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home